Saturday, April 29, 2006

Tomorrow

I can't wait until tomorrow. Hmmm. I guess it IS tomorrow, being 4 minutes into Sunday. I have to get to bed. Soon.

I worked today, 3 hours with my client...if you can classify running errands, doing my grocery shopping and playing at the playground 'work'. The kids and I came home and did a little gardening. Derek was a huge helper...if you call insisting on doing it himself 'help'. I actually got the lawnmower OUT of the shed with the intention of using it to 'hay it' tomorrow. I had to work tonight. I didn't want to go in, I sound like a frog with the whooping cough. And when my babysitter came, Derek asked her to take them to the creek (it really isn't a hard thing, it keeps them busy and tires them out..bonus!), and then I asked her and she rolled her eyes. I decided right then and there...no more. I am going to be home to take them to the darn creek. But I had to go tonight and made a grand total of 47 dollars, 2 of which went by way of the bus girl and 25 to the babysitter.

And to think of all the productive things I could have done at home. At least, the fun things I could have done with the kids. But hey. I have all of my weekends free now. I can't wait to have a completely free weekend.

I totally want to go fishing. I actually could not walk by the fishing tackle today without checking it out. I didn't buy anything, as I need to get my things out of the shed to see what's there from last year. AND see if the 2 rods the kids have are usable, since Dalton walks around the yard with his at any opportunity he gets. We just might head out to one of the local lakes tomorrow afternoon.

I'll post if anything exciting happens. Maybe we'll catch a monster catfish or something.

No comments: