Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another Bad Day.

Right from the beginning to the end, it's been a bad day.

First, trying to reconcile the goals of the program I work for and the goals of the school I'm working in is nearly impossible. They want a TSS for the child. But sometimes they really don't want a TSS.

Second, giving up my Steakhouse job. I'm worried about income. I'm giving up my social life, because pretty much, the Steakhouse and my friends there have been it.

Third, I'm stressing about the final outcome still. Support petition dismissed...I still get what I have gotten the last three years. I'm so afraid nothing is going to change custody-wise. Screw the money. I want my kids to grow up well-adjusted rather than little control freak clones.

I'm afraid I made an error. I asked the ex to watch the kids for me for an extra hour and a 1/2 after work so I could keep the last minute appointment to get new tires. He called me at work and explained rather laughingly that he has expensive tickets to a show and he just can't not go. I called back and left a message that he claimed poverty to the court, it must be nice to be able to go to a show. He has no qualms about letting me drive an hour to pick up the kids and then refuse to let me have them when he wants to play house with his girlfriend. That he was so considerate in enrolling Dalton into a preschool 68 miles away, that I will now have to drive on a bad tire and hope it doesn't blow. That I will AGAIN be short hours at work. It was my turn for a tangent. I'm so frustrated...I have made all of the sacrifices because of his wandering penis. Screw around and screw your wife in the process. Now why can't I get a handle on that mentality???

The good news. I still get child support. I got home early tonight. But I'm home and so friggin lonely.

No comments: