Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Day

It's April 1st already. Where did March go?? I find myself reflecting on whole weeks gone past...so, so quickly it's frightening. There is so much to be done this month. There are so many big things happening. So many huge changes may occur. I find myself as about as tense as I have ever been...some days to the point of feeling seriously ill.

I worked tonight at the restaurant. I love it there, but tonight it hardly seemed with my time. After paying my tip out to the bus girl, the babysitter, and what I owed my boss's daughter for Easter chocolate (for the kids baskets) I came home with 15 dollars. Ah, well. So it goes.

I got home tonight and my youngest was sleeping, he was so tired. Derek was awake and waiting for me. He smiled and asked me to cuddle while he finished watching his movie 'Dinosaur'. I put my arm around him and he said "I missed you Mommy. I like this, spending time together just you and me." That's my son. My beautiful boy. The movie ended, I kissed him and said good-night.

No comments: