Saturday, February 11, 2006

On the run. Again.

Yesturday was an ass-kicking day. Interview in the morning, come home clean for an hour (dishes, laundry, you know, put offable stuff). Had a three hour road trip, including picking up the kids at school...run home, check the mail for test scores (which were not there AGAIN), wait for the late babysitter, run to work, run all night, and come home. Ugh. I hate these kind of days! Today will be better, although we didn't get to sleep in. The kids found their way to my bed, so it was an all night battle for covers and mattress space. I tried, I REALLY TRIED, to keep my eyes closed, but Dalton would open his eyes and look at me, toss around, look at me, rub my hair, look at me, then finally I asked him if he was ready to get up and of course, he was. My eight-year-old will sleep til noon if he can.

Ok, so this is my plan, or idea in the works. I want to take a chick vacation. I'm trying to talk my girl friends into a beach vacation where all we have to do is "girl stuff". I think it's pure genius, as does Lisa, but we're still trying to enlist our other cohorts. I'm not giving up. I'm not.

I made my appointment for my psychological evaluation as required by all of us, even the kids :( in this custody battle my ex-husband put into the works. I'm not worried, exactly, but keep wondering about it. I mean, say they administer the Rorschach test, and one of the ink blots just happens to look like a penis...and all I can say is...it's a penis. Will that mean I'm a normal 32 year old? Or will it mean I'm a sex starved, lonely, dirty-minded woman? Or worse yet, what if they ask me if I have ever lied? I mean who hasn't? Does it mean I'm a pathological liar? Or someone who is just being honest....??? hmmm.

I'm seriously going to do some work on this blog soon, it needs help, and I'm an blogging infant so it may take awhile. If only I could enlist some help from my one and only fan, kaicito! Thx for adding me to your blogs you like list :) I'll have some new pictures tonight, as well. Time to go, my son wants me to make a star out of a pea sized lump of playdough...that'll be easy...

1 comment:

kaicito said...

take it from a future psychologist, as long as you don't see a penis in EVERYTHING, you'll be ok :) and if there's a question about lying, just answer it honestly...for someone to claim they never lie is a dead giveaway they're not being honest