Thursday, February 09, 2006

Any day now...

I'm back on the net, although I'm not sure anyone missed me. Life happened as it does continuously. I'm in limbo today, not sure in which direction I'm headed, still waiting, and waiting...waiting for the results of my certification exams which are due to come in the mail any day, waiting for a phone call or letter after my most recent interviews for employment, waiting to get the word on when the next court date will be, waiting for the expected deposit to magically appear into my account...waiting for a new future to begin. I have hiked to the peak of this mountain and all I need is for the sun to appear and since it is already the end of the work day, I guess I will look for the shine of good fortune tomorrow. Happy Thursday.

Bluenewt

2 comments:

kaicito said...

hey, i did miss you! and i hope any one (or more) of the good things you're expecting will come through :)

Bluenewt said...

Hi! It's funny, I had a dream that I had a comment on my blog...isn't that strange?? Thanks! Another good thing already happened today, got money. Yay! I'm off to get ready for my next interview this morning...wish me luck! It was awesome to hear from you. :)