Thursday, May 18, 2006

Good God.

Two things that frustrate me...You can't pick your family nor can you select your neighbors. Family just screws you royally at any given chance, but in the honor of family relations you ignore, overlook, deal with stuff you just wouldn't take from anyone else. Avoidance. 25 years of hell with a whacked sister who should be on meds and thats the only solution I can come up with.

Neighbor. The last resort will be to call the cops. After the last altercation in which he called me several not very nice names, I have gone to great lengths to avoid and be polite for the sake of peace. Tonight he walks into our shared walkway...the one he wanted to ban me from God knows why, drunk off his ass, accusing me of playing a 'game' because I accidently forgot to close the shed door after putting the mower away...BECAUSE I TAKE CARE OF EVERY SINGLE BIT OF MAINTAINCE IN THE YARD, DRIVEWAY, WALKWAY (yes he has not once picked up a snow shovel or changed a lightbulb) and I didn't realize it but it swung maybe three inches into an at least 25 foot wide driveway that has one other vehicle parked there. No freaking wonder I leave here at 630 am and don't come home until after work or kids until 830 at night. I'm so freaking overjoyed that tomorrow will be a 15 hour work day and I won't have to be here AT MY OWN HOME to enjoy this crap. How is it I have maintained good relations with every other efficiency tenant but this one?

I'm disappearing for the weekend. And I'm going to find a house in the great wilderness that exists here and become a hermit. Cause being nice just isn't good enough.

Sorry blogger friends. I needed to vent. And I'm getting no sleep this week so you won't WANT to hear from me for another two days. Val...please leave me a funny message. I need one.

2 comments:

Val said...

Yes I would say you need to MOVE!!!
Life's too short to put up w/such assholes...
But let's see, something funny:
Yesterday I had to lure our pet steer Mickey into a stall to apply fly dust (BTW he HATES being sprayed or having fly dust applied) -- so here I was, w/the scoop of sweet feed under his nose, you could practically see the gears turning in his big dumb head: "What's going on? Mom usually yells at me for going into the horse stalls, but ummm-ummm, that food smells GOOD!"
So of course his stomach convinced his brain to go into the stall, I locked him in, sprinkled him w/fly dust, & he was MAD!!! Wringing his tail, flinging his head w/slobber flying everywhere... But at least now he won't be drawing flies ;-)

G-Man said...

VENT AWAY! THat's what blogs are for!