Monday, May 08, 2006

As Our World Turns

I just got the news of the year. D is getting married. Reaction: Laugh hysterically...but I suppressed it. What I said was "Are you sure she's had enough time???" I thought I was stupid as the fourth. She'll be the fifth. What am I supposed to do or think?? I'm just going to hope even harder that custody changes. Geesh. A friggin soap opera. My bet is that there will be another child. Another future custody hearing. Time will tell.

Sunday was a wonderful day. I was hanging laundry in the morning and Derek came to me and said "I forgot to give you something this morning." He gave me big hug. I needed that. We went fishing in the afternoon and Dalton, out of the blue, said "I love you Derek." I'm so grateful for my sons. I'm a very lucky mom.

I watched Shop Girl this weekend. It's now one of my newest favorite movies. So real. And the message I took...sometimes what we want is not always best. What we wait for may be so much better.

I'm on myspace now. Finally my friends talked me into it. I get to add all the people I see every week...it's too funny.

I'm up too late already, this myspace thing really ate up a night. Sweet dreams all.