Thursday, May 25, 2006

Good day, Good weekend coming!

I had a great day. I mowed my above knee high dandelions and I had to go over every row twice. It was exhausting. By the time I got to the end of the trimming (God there is ALOT of it with all the banks) my left arm could not even hold the stupid trimmer up. I was a little shaky tonight at the restaurant. I also claimed one of the last two cabins at Hills Creek. I had to pay for a night I won't use, but in all it was only 93.00 for three nights which I think is not at all bad. I packed a bunch of stuff today and will get the rest done tomorrow morning.

Fishing, hiking, bike riding, grilling....YES, YES and YES!!! I'm so excited. I need to escape this world for a bit. Even though it is only 25 minutes from my home to the lake, I'm taking the mind set that I'm a zillion miles away and none of the stuff here matters. And for once, I am determined that Derek, Dalton and I will catch the monster fish we have yet to catch. I wish I had a boat. Even if it was a little canoe. I'll post pics later.

Good night at the restaurant. Did I say I love that job?? People there make me feel so much better. I treated myself to some Chipotle-Lime encrusted Tilapia and rice for dinner...and had a yummy brandy alexander after. Not to mention some girl gossip....I also made a decent 100.00. bucks (including my 2.83 an hour for the night).

I feel really good tonight. I may take some of my neices and nephews camping with us if I can. Since I'm not speaking to Becky, my mom is working on it. It's the same old song...I will not completely shut things off, because I believe in family, but I refuse to get close or socialize. I learned my lesson for the last time. She'll leave me alone now...she's claiming that this latest is the love of her life, one shes known for three? days. Good. As long as she's busy. Chances are she'll want to get rid of the kids...so I'll take them. The more the merrier!!!

I'm off. I'm a little sore from todays workout on the lawn, and the hectic 4 hour ass busting at the restaurant. I'm going to watch some tv before I hit the hay. Love to all you guys. Promise to catch up on blogs and emails after my VACATION!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

kaicito said...

hey, great to hear you had a good day...and a wonderful Memorial Day weekend coming up! wishing you a great time...you deserve it!