Tuesday, June 13, 2006

New do, new me....

CH, CH, CHECK IT OUT! I did it. I got my hair, well, trimmed, but highlighted. I think it is cool as hell, probably because it has been 14 years since I have done anything color-wise to my hair. 4 hours in the chair and I'm refreshed and feeling like a new woman. Roxy even put my hair up in an up-do for work. She did a much better job than I would have. I felt like I should have been going to the prom instead of heading to the restaurant. Ahh well, it's a woman's thing. (And I don't know why my pic is blurry and blue.)

Anyhow, it was money well spent. And there was

a lot of it spent this week after $250.00 of repairs for my car inspection. But that feels good as well since it's all taken care of for awhile (crossing fingers). The day before taking it to the garage I had to stop to get a bungy cord to tie up my muffler to keep it from dragging it around all day. I tried ripping it off but it was clamped...

So this is my big news of the week. I have to run as I'm supposed to be at a training session tomorrow so I'm gonna need some sleep. And of course I will want to play with my hair before I leave so thats an extra hour in the morning....



Take care everyone! BBL!

2 comments:

Val said...

Wow, you look great girlfriend!
The monitor screen would probably shatter if I posted any pix of MY ragged sunburned self...

G-Man said...

Looking quite fabulous if I do say so myself! What's the phrase: tres chiche? Very nice!

Hope you have a great weekend and hope to catch you around!