Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm out of it these days

I have not been a very good blogger of late...my apologies!! I'm so out of touch with everything these days. The last free weekend I had I whooped it up with my friends for some fun time, but everything in between is simply CRAZY!! I can barely keep up with myself.

Next week I have a break, if you could call it that. I don't work as a TSS, since my client is not approved for hours for the next ten days. However, several of those days are full of all the appointments, chores and training I have been putting off for weeks, and continue filling up by the minute. Not to mention my neglected home front.

Today, I'm exhausted. I have been RUNNING up until this very moment where I have two 'free' hours before I'm up and running again. Monday started with an 11 hour day. 9 of those with my day job, 2 unplanned at the Steakhouse since I went in for dinner and ended up bartending while my boss went to play basketball. But hey, when he offered the dinner of my choice for free (Prime rib...yum!...with leftovers for lunch) and twenty bucks who could resist?? I work at the restaurant Friday and Saturday, and several days next week.

I'm going to veg. I have lots of pictures to share, and someday I just may do that! Lots of love to all. Bear with me!! (Or do I mean 'Beer with me!'?)

1 comment:

Val said...

Beer sounds good!
Or maybe it's 'rita time...