Thursday, June 29, 2006

Misery

My face hurts. I have a killer sinus infection and I feel like the left side of my face is going to explode off from my head at any minute. I worked hard to make the last day with the kids before they are off to their dad's for the week fun and special. But boy, have I been (feeling) miserable all friggin day. And at the moment, I can't sleep.

I'm soothing myself with "Failure to Launch". I hope it's good. But surely Matthew McConaughey's butt could make a girl forget about an exploding face. The shirtless, muscley clip nearly worked already!!!

But god. The kids leave tomorrow. Where did the week go? It's gonna be lonely here....

2 comments:

kaicito said...

hey, hope you're feeling better by now...maybe matt mcconaughey's butt really helped? ;)
sorry i haven't been around much, but i was on a brief vacation (Sardinia...and if I get around to it, I'll post a few pics) and the upcoming exams are demanding their share of time.
all the best to you!

Val said...

Yuck -- I'm with ya on the killer sinus-problems...
I awoke at 2:43 AM Saturday morning, feeling like a rusty railroad spike was being driven into the L side of my face -- THEN I found there was NO IBUPROFEN IN THE HOUSE!!! [Insert scream of anguish]
But I've started using my little Neti pot, it does help...