Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My Second Day

My second day was mildly harder. I saw a glimpse of my 'kids' temper. We're still in the honeymoon period and although it took some time, my kid got back on track and actually had a few really great moments during the day. Today is another day, I'm very excited to see what its in store for us. One point of frustration for me already is that I'm missing a third of her school day. I feel like I need to be there more, and hopefully that will change.

Now MY sons...they had a good day yesturday as well. Derek started off kind of badly, but came home and impressed me with finishing his math homework in record time (and doing it correctly). AND he didn't even complain about dinner. Even if he likes what we have, usually there is a complaint. He's getting so grown up. And Bubba, well, he's mischievious as always, and always wants Mommy.

Me, well, this 8:30 to 9:00 all day running is getting hard to get used to. I went to bed a lot earlier than usual and still overslept. Ugh. I wanted to do some things here around the house before I leave today. At least I have 3 hours between jobs this afternoon. Whew. I really need some time to get my teaching resume and portfolio updated and out to several schools, too. Anyway, I'm stopping typing, downing some more coffee and am off to work. Have a great day all!!

No comments: