Friday, August 03, 2007

Its Friday morning.

I'm at my computer, drinking my coffee and trying to wake up. I can see my coneflowers peeking through my window. It's hazy, the sun is a beautiful, glowing ball of reds, oranges and yellows. It's going to be another hot day.

I made it through another week, but summer is winding down. I was reminded that I signed up for 'parent volunteer' for soccer last week and it seems I am THE parent volunteer, not sure I know what this means...but a friend said she ended up coaching practices (I'll scream, if this happens). Derek is playing football, he has his uniform and I think he would just wear it everywhere if he could. I'm hoping the 'dad' keeps up with the commitment. Its going to be tough, with football tues, 530-7, soccer and football thurs 430-7. Games sat and sun. I wonder if we'll get dinner at all on Thursdays??? Uh, and homework???

But, for today, I get the monsters after work. Jana Losey is singing at Ten West Espresso at 730, and I'm hooking up with the teacher who taught my client in school last year to go and listen. Jenny is just the most wonderful person who could make anyone laugh to tears. It's gonna be a good day.

I gotta run, have to be finished my ramblings for the moment. Have some pics to post someday when I have a free two minutes.....!

No comments: